Monday 13 July 2009

I've got Swine Flu!!

I've been poorly ever since I gave birth to Ryan and things seemed to just build up recently. Severe muscle aches/pains, headache, sickness, stomach pains, raised temperature (38degrees) and loss of appetite.

So I called the doctor. Got told I have Swine Flu....It has been going around Ross' workplace and he's been feeling ill recently. I must have got it off him! :(

I've been keeping up the breastfeeding but I fear that I'm getting dehydrated because my milk supply is diminishing. I'll be so upset if I'm forced to stop now. Ryan is only 8 weeks old. :(

Anyways, Ross, Ryan and I are being quarentined (sp?) for the next 7 days. That means no leaving the house or seeing ANYONE. Hmm.

Just praying Ryan doesn't get it!!

*sigh* oh and they wont give me tamiflu tablets because i'm breastfeeding. Rubbish.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhh (high pitched scream) swine flu! you poor thing(s) I hope you get better soon are you feeling like you are improving at all? it's kind of shocking but then it is a flu it spreads so quick. we will pray for you!!!

    ReplyDelete