Monday 21 December 2009

We're going to have a white Christmas!!!

The weather forecast in Swindon is "Heavy snow" from Monday night onwards....and guess what I woke up to this morning!!

SNOW!!!

I got so excited that I had Ryan and myself washed, dressed and ready to go out by 11am (which is so early for me haha)

We ventured out into the winter wonderland, snapping pictures as we go. Ryan was all snuggled up in his bear coat (which has been really useful!!) and he loved to see all the roads, houses, benches and trees covered with a white blanket. It was so cool.

For the first time in England (that I remember) we'll be having a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!! Yay!!!

I'm SO excited about Christmas this year, obviously being Ryan's first, and there's sooo little time to go!!! I can't believe it!!

I'm also hosting Christmas dinner this year (I'm beginning to realise how crazy I am haha) I'm really excited though. It'll be wonderful.

Pictures to follow.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!! :D

1 comment: