Friday 25 March 2011

Lesson of the Day

Yesterday I woke up at 9:30am. Ryan came downstairs on his own (he is now in a Lightening McQueen toddler bed) we had breakfast together. I cleaned the kitchen, dressed the boys and gave Alex a feed. We were all in pleasent moods and got ourselves ready to go out. Then we went out with Carla and Megan at around 11:30am where we walked to the shops and had lunch. When we got home it was 2:30 and long past naptime. Ryan went down no problem. I fed Alex, put him to bed and had a nap too.

At 4:30pm, I woke up, made Ryan's tea and put it in the fridge to heat up later and tidied round. Ryan came downstairs from his nap around 4:45pm.

Still in lovely moods. So we put on a movie Despicable Me. Watched it to the end, laughing at the funny bits and then I took Ryan downstairs to eat his tea. Ross came home unusually early (6:50pm) and we all enjoyed the evening together.

Then last night, Ryan and Alex woke up at multiple times for one reason or another. I cluster fed Alex from 5:30am and decided to get up at 7am. I cleaned my bedroom, hoovered the middle floor, organized some paperwork, did a load of laundry and had myself and the boys dressed, washed, fed and ready for the day by 10am.

Then Alex decided to scream.

And scream.


And Scream.

AND SCREAM!!!

Meanwhile, Ryan has jumped into the pram and started wailing to go out. I begin to feel sick and shakey and so had to eat a sandwich while Alex screamed and Ryan faught with Megan over some raisins.

I am shattered. I am still feeling weak and skakey and I want absolutely NOTHING To do with my kids.

So lesson of the day? Don't wake up before 9:30 Laura!!

*sigh*

1 comment: