Saturday 30 August 2008

Let me Sleep!

It might be the muggy weather, it might be that 12 hour road trip Ross and I had yesterday, it might be pure laziness or something else altogether - but I am one tired gal! Ross finally roused me from sleep at an obsene time in the morning and I was rather grumpy all day. I can not satisfy my neverending hunger either. Today I ate a snack bar, sandwhiches, pizza and chips, 4 chocolate cake pieces (they were diddy small) and vegetable rice....still the hunger goes on. I know, it's probably not healthy to eat so much in one day, but what can you do when you feel so incredibly weak and hungry?

Also having weird sensations as I lay in bed - like those dreams you have where you feel like you're falling. I'm sure some psychologist would anaylse my current situation and personality and think that I am feeling a little unstable and like the ground has been taken away from under my feet what with the move and all that.

There's cleaning to do, packing to be done, arrangements to sort out and all i want to do is curl up in bed with some biscuits and a bottle of water and listen to some relaxing music. I guess I still have a few months left to put it all down to being a teenager and getting away with it. haha.

Feeling pretty rough actually. Really rough. Definitely coming down with something because my throat is sore and I'm drinking like there's no tomorrow.

1 comment: