Saturday 1 November 2008

Oh My Precious One! Can You Hear Me Praying For You?

13 weeks and 2 days along now and I still haven't seen my baby. There was a trial in getting an ultrasound appointment at the hospital because my midwife forgot to book me in with them and give them paperwork, so when I called up to arrange an ultrasound, they had no records of my pregnancy at all. A bit of a disappointing shock really because had I needed to go into hospital for any reason, they wouldn't have even known about me being pregnant.

Still that's all sorted now, Ross and I are going to meet our little one next wednesday at 2:30pm and we can hardly wait. We've known about this pregnancy for 2 months and 2 weeks and it's been a real trial of faith to go on believing everything is fine and baby is alive and well. I'm so exicted to see if my baby has fingers and toes, to see his little arms and legs, a beating heart...I know I'll cry. I feel all I've done is pray for this little trooper.

My Precious baby, I feel you inside me, growing and moving, I promise to protect you and love you with all my heart. Daddy sends you kisses every night and calms you down at night. We think you are a boy and we both can not wait to meet you. Until then, my little one, carry on, my darling, Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. laura i am loving your page and i want to learn how to do one, as i probably have loads of things i could go on and talk about,e specially being stuck at home all day please email me at bossyboots55@yahoo.com dont you just love the email addy? holly x

    ReplyDelete