Tuesday 10 March 2009

Hair Dye, Burgers and Bump!!

So I've had enough. My roots were 6-7 inchs long and it was sooo depressing!! There's been a lot of contradictory advice on the hair dye front, but nothing really says "DON'T DO IT" there's just a bit of a question as to whether it is safe during the first 12 weeks of the pregnancy. Well seeing as I'm 31 weeks gone now, I'm going to take my chances....

SO Ross - the BEST husband in the world - dyed my hair for me. We both had lots of fun and I started to get really nervous when my hair got lighter and lighter and lighter....in the shower it looked as red as Giselle's from Enchanted. (not that there's a problem with Giselle's hair colour) thankfully, once I had dried my hair with the good ol' hair dryer - I turned a pretty light shade of BLONDE. Phew!!

Very happy now. :)

Now I'm off to make some homemade beef burgers - mmm. Complete with potato wedges as a side dish and dairylea slices to go inside the baps.

Okay my mind has just gone blank. Totally.

I think I was going to write something about the horrific weight gain I've made since being pregnant. Apparently this is totally normal but what is normal exactly? 1stone? 2stone? 3?? Why oh WHY did I jump on the scales in Tesco??

My bump is HUGE now.

My bump has grown from 27inchs to 39!!! WOW.

1 comment:

  1. I put on 3 stone when I had Cara, and I think only 2, maybe slightly more with Felicity.. I'm still 1 stone heavier now.. :( I need to do more exercise! and not eat so much chocolate! I did get back to my normal weight, just, in between having Cara and being pregnant with Felicity, I'm hoping to do the same this time.. but it just takes a while. I'm sure your weight is fine - you look great!

    ReplyDelete