Wednesday 2 June 2010

My beautiful new clothes!!








Well I was rather miffed to find that NEXT have pulled their Maternity stock from the shelves and only sell it online - but I gave in and bought some clothes and they arrived today! Less than 24hrs after I ordered them! And they are all BEAUTIFUL!! Yay!! I've got LOTS of growing room but now very excited to get my little bump growing!! (I'm still easily fitting in my normal clothes!)
Been feeling lots of lovely kicks and wiggles. It's so nice at this time of the pregnancy.
The sickness would be gone if it werent' for the awful cold/cough I have, so I've been sick a few times when I shouldn't need to be. Ryan is poorly too and still getting into mischief which is tough because I've lost my voice so I can't tell him "no!"
Bet he loves it!!!
Roll on our holiday to the states in July!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. aww they are gorgeous outfits! Can't even tell you how excited I am about July!!!!!!! And we should be getting our van back thank goodness in a few more days!

    ReplyDelete