Thursday 19 November 2009

Christmas Thoughts

I can not believe Christmas is almost here. I know that's such a cliche thing to write and everyone seems to say it these days, but time really is flying by. Last year I was still queazy, weak and wobbly from the effects of pregnancy and wishing that I would be shot and put out of my misery....this year I am feeling sprightly - (sprightly? Is that even a word?) and fighting fit! (well not exactly, but better right!)



Last year, I was thinking "Oh my goodness, I'm having a baby next year!!! I'M HAVING A BABY NEXT YEAR!!" this year i'm thinking "Oh my goodness, I'm 21 next year! I'm 21!!!!"



I've been shopping for Ryan's christmas presents and bought a couple of small things....Ross and I are eyeing up some cool stuff. Namely an inflatable ballpit and an indoor swing. - oh hang on, nap time-

So now I've completely lost track of my thoughts...

It appears that Ross, Ryan and I have moved to the "windy city" as it's been stormy and windy ever since we arrived in Swindon! The letterbox is driving me nuts!

Not much to report now. It's been ages since I actually WROTE in my blog, so I thought I'd write some thoughts....which turns out to be as exciting as a spatular. Or a woodlouse perhaps.

I'm re-writing Hope Island...it's much more grown up then before. Will definitely turn out to be teenager age....at least.

Ummmmm any more news???

Nope. Zilch.

I'm DESPERATE to go watch New Moon at the Cinema and deathly jealous of all those lucky people who are going to see it TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT!! NooOO!

I just hope my Tesco vouchers arrive sooooon!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go. Baby calls.....darn mobile, needs to last longer than 3 minutes!!!

1 comment:

  1. new moon is amazing I loved it! all the girls were screaming and clapping at the shirtless men lol can't wait til Christmas too should be decorating this weekend after thanksgiving!!! yay :)

    ReplyDelete