Thursday 26 November 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

We were going to have Thanksgiving at Mum and Dad's but mum hasn't been too well so she's saving her strength and health for Dad's birthday next wednesday (when we're going out to the carvery! NICE)

So....while going out visiting some sisters last night, April; a sister from Utah, was making pumpkin pies and trying to find a good scavenger hunt list on the net. She was laughing because the lists she found said things like "Find a family playing football in the park...." and "find a house with 10 cars parked on the drive" We were all roaring our heads off, because in England you'd never see such things....We were joking about saying it should be more like: "Find a pigeon", "Find a chav", "Find a car with a scratch on the side..." heheh okay so we live in the Oakhurst/Redhouse area which feels like beverly hills. (Just the other day, as I was walking Ryan around the estate, I came across a brand new Audi R8 (V10 and 2.8ltr engine!) It was on Topgear the next day and valued at just over £100,000,00!!

Anyways, April was curious to know how I knew about Yankee candles and why I celebrated thanksgiving so I explained about Gemma and Nathan - OH HOW WE MISS YOU - and that Ross and I consider ourselves adopted Americans. haha. Anyways, despite her being stressed out about how she's gonna fit over 20 people in her house for dinner, she said "come on over for dinner, hey, 2 and a half more people wont make a difference" lol so anyways we're going over tonight and Ross is SO excited. haha.

Gosh I love this place. I haven't had a night in all week!! And tomorrow we're going over to Gloucester to play games with Carla and Gabor!!!

I'm so tired these days - but in a really good way, I mean, I'm physically tired as I'm not used to such a crazy social life. It's wonderful. It's what I've needed for ages!!!

Gotta go...

1 comment:

  1. You have not posted once in december it's a christmas crime! see you in a week almost :)

    ReplyDelete