Wednesday 15 April 2009

"Hope it all goes well for you....!"

Well it is official. I apparently look ready to burst! I must admit, I felt like I had been lucky on the bump size front so far - but the last week or so, it's like my bump has tripled in size!! I'm measuring 41" around the bump now!!

Aaaand the nights are getting even more uncomfortable! I couldn't settle to sleep until about 2am and then I proceeded to wake up every hour or so needing the bathroom. My goodness, it's like return of the first trimester! Only much heavier, gruntier and slower!! When I woke up late this morning I was like a turtle that just gave up in life....hmm lets see if I can find a picture?
There we are. I was on my back and totally spread out like this! It hurt so much to wake up like that. I felt like baby was squishing all my organs and I couldn't breathe very well!! I'm 37 weeks on Thursday (or Saturday on medical records) and I'm just holding on by the skin of my teeth. At the very worst, I've only got 5 weeks to go now - but oh I do hope I don't go overdue!!
Not much to report. The gearbox has been changed on the Golf - but unfortunately the problem with it hasn't been sorted!! What a nightmare eh! I feel desperate. Something needs to start going right soon!!

As for pains - they disappeared yesterday, so my hopes of an early labour have utterly died away. :(
Oh and last night I was rudely awoken in the night by baby's aggressive hiccoughs!

Ooh some purchase updates!! Ross and I are buying a baby bouncer as we have realised it is a really important thing to have! (Neil and Kirstie's baby wont settle unless she is constantly bounced in her bouncer) So after much searching through silly poncy vibrating £100+ ones and weird flashy wooden ones...and found the PERFECT bouncer.



It vibrates a little too - but the main thing is the frame is flexible enough for Ross to use his foot to bounce it and of course, it has a funky RACE CAR design!

We also go a cute baby mobile for the swinging crib - it has race cars on it too. :)

It's making me impatient seeing all the baby things washed, prepped and set up ready. I keep looking at everything and just thinking "just need baby now".

Oh well. Tetris will help me pass the time....heheheh


No comments:

Post a Comment