Friday 17 April 2009

"I'm Not in Labour....I'm Just in Pain!!!"

As soon as the words escaped my lips I couldn't help but let out a roar of laughter. How silly I can be sometimes!!

I was up til the wee hours of the morning with awful cramps and pains - but New ones. It felt like a massive painful stitch across the top of my bump and a dull ache at the bottom of my bump. Then it moved to my lower back before dying away and coming back again after 10 mins or so.

Ross actually thought I was in labour and was keen to get me into hospital!! I couldn't believe him! We had decided that should I go into labour, we wouldn't go in until the VERY LAST MINUTE. I guess he just panicked??

Also, he decided to get sympathy labour pains! He was doubled up too going "owww" and described the same pain. Mind you, it could have just been indigestion because we both ate a couple of rennies tablets and that stitch feeling went away almost immediately.

I woke up several times in the night. The crampy pains wouldn't let me sleep. But I'm still here. I feel like a ticking time bomb, my body wants to go into labour but I think it's waiting until I'm 37 weeks on paper. Full-term.

Not much to report really. Just excited about this weekend. I'm so sure i'm going to go into labour I've not renewed my sickness tablets because I'm convinced I wont need them. lol.

We'll see I guess! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment