Tuesday 9 June 2009

The Health Visitor...and Ryan is 3 weeks old today!






My little boy is 3 weeks old today! Happy 3 week day Ryan! :D The Health Visitor came over and he's weighing a hefty 9lbs 2 ounces!! He's put on 9 ounces in 6 days!! I can't say I'm surprised, the chunky monkey has been feeding all the time! I'm exhausted. Although at night Ryan has settled into a nice routine. He goes down at 11pm and wakes at about 4:30am for a feed and then he goes down at 5am and sleeps until 8ish. So the nights are quite good!! Although, sometimes he likes to stay up and fuss until 2am before finally going to sleep!

Here are some pictures taken yesterday and today! I can't believe how quick Ryan is growing up and his hair is sooo red! Although in some lights it does look blonde or brown. He's scrummy. Ross and I love him to pieces!! xxxx More pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice bedtime routine! He is growing well you should feel very proud of yourself. I love the pictures he is an adorable little boy. He has such a beautiful face with big beautiful blue eyes and his hair colour is gorgeous. Love the cable knit cardi :) give him big hugs from me xxx

    ReplyDelete