Tuesday 2 June 2009

Normal Life: The Beginning

Ross went back to work today. I was anxious last night because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to cope with Ryan alone all day and deal with the night feeds/nappy changes.

Well last night wasn't so bad. Ryan woke up at 11pm for a feed, then 1am, 2:30am, 4am and had a nappy change at 4:30am and slept through til 10am for another feed and nappy change.

It was harder doing it alone but doable.

Then I got up, hoovered upstairs and downstairs, cleaned the kitchen, put on 2 washes, folded the clean laundry, changed 3 dirty nappies. Change Ryan's clothes twice, Tidied lounge. Polished, made bed and got washed and dressed for the day. Oh and gave Ryan a couple of feeds in between.

I feel soooo good for getting things in order and getting into some sort of routine. The health visitor is coming over at 3pm and I'm nervous but at least the house is tidy!

Well this isn't so bad.... :)

Laura
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment