Saturday 30 May 2009

Hope Island is getting Published!

Thanks to Blub.com and a -not-so-little push from Alan, I'm getting Hope Island published. Yep, it'll have my own copyright, in my own name and will be up for sale. Basically, people order the book online and it's printed on demand. Or alternatively it can be ordered as an ebook. So that's pretty cool.
It definitely means I need to get writing on the sequel. Hope Island's story is no where near finished and I think the time has come for me to complete it.
Well that's about it on that front. Shouldn't be too long now. Will update when I have more news!

Ps, here's some more pictures of my little guy!

















3 comments:

  1. Laura thats incredible news! is it blurb.com? I couldn't find blub. I was just saying to Nathan this week that you should publish hope island how funny is that? I wondered do you want me to do some photography for the book there are some pretty interesting places here which look alot like places in the book and then I could turn them into illustrations using photoshop anyway let me know it would be fun. I could at least do an eyecatching front cover if you like. So excited for you I would definitely buy a copy on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. ryan is just so cute! love his bear,mum said he loves to have his hair brushed! I'm amazed at their little personalities when Ashlyn is crying and we offer her a dummy she hits our hands and if we get it in she takes it out with her hands lol she is already very determined and knows what she wants lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol oops, yes I meant blurb.com!! I would LOVE you to do some pictures for the book! That would be fab! The cover especially!! How exciting!
    Yes Ryan loves having his hair brushed! He's got a cold at the moment and he's all snuffly and miserable because he can't breathe through his nose very welL! Poor mite. :(
    That's so cute, I can't believe how quick Aslyn is growing up! And Evan is huuuge!! He's a proper boy now! Not a toddler anymore eh!? It's soo hot here in the UK, makes me crave a twisted frostie! Oh - feeding time - gotta go!

    ReplyDelete