Tuesday 12 May 2009

I'm losing the will to live!!

  1. Insomnia - I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep!
  2. Frequent Bathroom Trips - Baby's weight and pressure builds every day
  3. Migranes - Dehydration? Tiredness? Hormones?
  4. Nausea - Return of the sickness!
  5. SPD - the YEOUCH I just tried to lift my leg and really regret it!
  6. Period Cramps - Braxton Hicks
  7. Intense Back pain - from baby lying back to back
  8. Bruised Ribs - from baby's feet
  9. Inflamed uterus - from constant kicking
  10. Sciatica - Can I say? "Ouch!"
  11. Leaking colostrum - Oh no! I was supposed to feed my baby with that! and....eww!
  12. Poking out tummy button - Baby, stop playing with it!!
  13. Alien baby visuals - Wow, an impression of a foot - that was a hand...he's trying to stretch out!
  14. Absent mindedness - What was I saying again??
  15. Dizzyness and difficulty to focus - due to tiredness and lack of oxygen me thinks
  16. Deep Stretch marks -with crevices so deep they could give the Grand Canyon a run for its money!
  17. Cramps in the legs - ouch! Ouch! OUCH!
  18. Hot Flushes - *In bed: Laura: "Ross, put the fan on, it's boiling!!" - a shivering Ross sadly switches on the fan and huddles up in the duvet - 5 mins later - "Ross, it's freezing! Turn the fan off!"*
  19. Hormonal surges - Sobbing my heart out at the Persil adverts on TV
  20. Feeling and looking fat - Yes, now I can say, I'm "Big and Pregnant" but pretty soon, I'll just be Big. :(
Oh the joys of being OVERDUE.

I hate to moan, but it's shortly after 8am and I've already been up for 3.5hrs. Not fun.

.....I want my baby! :(

1 comment:

  1. Poor Laura I so know what you mean. Although going overdue you win! Can't be much longer he'll be worth it in the end and you can hold it to him for the rest of his life lol

    ReplyDelete