Saturday 16 May 2009

Megan Susan Judith Szabo has arrived!

Carla gave birth to baby Megan early this afternoon, weighing a healthy 8lbs 5 ounces and looking the absolute image of Gabor! Her hair is very light - Carla thinks it's strawberry blonde - and she has such cute pouty lips!

Oh and so much for that midwife saying "she's short and chunky" little Megan is long and slender! She's all arms and legs and the most laid back little thing in the world!

well it's official, I'm now the last to hold my baby and I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling a little sad. I hope my baby hasn't rejected me or decided he's never coming out. :(

On a lighter note - Carla's experience was great, she did it all with just gas and air - so it gives me hope that the whole labour thing is "doable" lol.

Happy Birthday Megan! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just know that Ryan is waiting to make a grand entrance! With the name Ryan meaning "Little King" is it any wonder. We are all very excited for his arrival and we will continue to pray for you! love you xxx

    ReplyDelete