Friday 1 May 2009

It's May!

Well, I suppose it is comforting to know that whatever happens, I will be having my baby this month! (Although Ross and I do hope and pray that I will go into labour naturally with no need for a sweep or being induced!)

I was up in the early hours yesterday with contraction pains - again. These ones felt like the real deal too - but lo and behold, by late afternoon the pains just stopped again. I'm a bit miffed. I'm like a car engine trying to turn over. One day my body will suddenly go into full blown labour and I wont know what's hit me!! ha.

On a rubbishy note: I think I'm coming down with a cold! I'm all sniffly and keep sneezing and coughing - not a cool thing to deal with so close to an imminent birth! Never mind eh? Let's just hope it's not "swine Flu". And can I just say how silly I feel for asking why on Earth everyone is so worried about pigs all of a sudden??! lol. I thought a "swine" was a type of bird!! oh dear...

Well I need to get dressed for the day. Hopefully things will happen soon, oh my goodness - I just saw my baby's foot poking out of my tummy! Wow. I'm in complete awe. Baby, you're really in there!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment