Wednesday 20 May 2009

Ryan Michael Burton Arrives

I wanted to write up my birth story -but that will have to wait for another day - one where I have had more than 8 hours sleep in 3 days running. But here are the basic facts:

Ryan Michael Burton entered this world in Gloucester's Birthing pool room at 11:46pm on 19th May 2009.

He has strawberry blonde hair - a button nose, chubby cheeks and cute creases along his almond shape eyes. His eyebrows and eyelashes are white blonde and he has the deepest blue eyes you would ever see.

His current activities include; sucking his delicate fingers, looking around at his surrounding, waving his arms and feet and occassionally jumping at every sound.

He is my son . My baby boy. I love him with all my being and Ross and I are in absolute awe at the beautiful creation we have made.

Ryan has come to us at last and he is now sound asleep in the moses basket next to me. Life could not be any better.

Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment