Friday 23 January 2009

105 To Go....Oh my Gosh! 105 DAYS to GO!

Okay sorry people, I'm back on the baby talk again. I just can't help it. Whilst giving into my nesting urge and redisigning my blog - I noticed the baby countdown timer thingy. 105 days - really? REALLY? That's like....not very long!

The only reason why I'm involuntarily freaking out about it is because it feels like oh - last month shall we say? that it was 105 days until Ross and I were getting married! That time flew by so fast - I'm sure the same will happen this time round!

So, soon I will have my little bundle of joy in my arms. Cooing and charming me with his beautiful eyes and adorable pouty lips. Ahh newborns....gorgeous! My boy, my baby boy. The day I see him in the flesh is almost in sight!

I had a nightmare last night - again. (These blummin' anti-sickness tablets make me have nightmares on a regular basis!) This one was bad though. I mean, it was baaaaad.

So I think I went to bed with a bad back, I didn't pluff up my pillows sufficiently enough to give me support either. The result? - Ross spread out like a star fish, snoring his head off and surrounded by pillows and me wide awake, squeezed on the very edge of the bed just about to fall out...!

When I finally did get to sleep, I dreamt I was being taken into a very small hospital. The staff and nurses were nice enough. They told me to put on a nightgown of theirs - you know the ones I mean, the hideously embaressing scraps of paper stuck together with two arm holes and a huge slit down the back - nice...

They told to me to lay down, a man came in with the BIGGEST needle I have EVER seen. (I'm talking, 2 foot long ++ ) Jabbing it into my spine - yeouch!!! The Pain! The Pain! It ached so much! when everything went totally numb.

Ross came in, held my hand and said "not long now, don't worry". The doc cut me open, I could feel tugging on my belly - then there was a pause. "Oh, there's nothing in there. False alarm, stitch her back up".

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to blazing sunlight pouring in through the thin blinds hanging up in our bedroom window. Ross was long gone to work - the time 10ish, my back - totally agony and my bump? Gone.

I trembled with anxiety as I stumbled bleary-eyed to the bathroom. I only calmed down a few hours later when I felt a few distinct prods in my abdomen. My, I never felt such joy and relief to feel a great kick on my bladder!

Phew!

So yeah......brain dead.

I guess that's all for now. I'm hungry....again. (Yes, and Still Pregnant. There IS a baby in there....I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment