Monday 26 January 2009

Give me Sleep, Give me muffins, Give me SPACE ROAWR!

Mood swings - yayness. "Ross, please can you go through the labour for me? I've decided I'm too young and weak to do it myself...." - 1 hour later, trying to get comfy in bed and failing miserably. "Forget this, roll on pregnancy, baby I want you OUT! Bring it on!!"

Laughing incessantly at myself as I walk into a door - AGAIN. >>>>>> Bursting into tears because I am a total failure and rotten housewife because I left the tuna out over night and now it's all hard and gross....

WEIRDNESS.

I'm thinking I'm having another astronomical hormone surge! *naaaoooww!* My moods can change as quickly as - ummm *desperately thinks of something incredibly fast, chaning direction spontaneously and uber fast.....* A dragon fly? *oh lame.*

I'm hungry. I'm Not hungry. Oh I'm SO tired! I'm wide awake! I'm happy! I'm depressed! I love you Ross! GIVE ME SPACE.

Yes, so todays post is all about my newly found joys of MOOD SWINGS. Yeah baby!

Not sure how exactly to stablise these moods and just stay content all day! But me thinks that a nice trip to the Temple this weekend will do me Oh-so-much-Good!! *breathe* phew. *calms*

Can not WAIT!

Laura
xxx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the PINK blog! :) Hang in there not long now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah cool you got music on your blog! and most importantly Backstreet Boys :) hehe

    ReplyDelete