Saturday 24 January 2009

I'm Stuffed!!

Okay, just ate two LARGE baked potatoes stuffed with tuna and sweetcorn. I'm uncomfortably full now....

...yet I wanted to note how bizzare my appetite is these days. One minute I am totally full, then within 10 minutes, I feel mildly hungry again.

Is there no end to the hunger? My bump has grown 5 inchs in the last 2 weeks!!

Don't get me started on the rubbishness of maternity clothes (or lack of, I mean) Anyone know where I can get some nice ones? Or do I have to settle for Rent-A-Tent.com?

Laura

1 comment:

  1. My favorite trousers were from H&M - but from 2yrs ago when I had Cara - they were the huge elastic belly kind, but I couldn't find any of those this time round.

    Also, I managed to find some good bargains at a GAP outlet, and I think it was Top Shop that I found a great Maternity dress. What about Mothercare, have you tried there? There are lots of websites too. Hope you find some :D

    ReplyDelete