Tuesday 25 August 2009


Yo, Yo, Yo, my name is Ryan and I'm singing this rap,

Right before my afternoon nap,


I spend all day on my big play mat,

talking to whale and tellin' him where I'm at,


Sometimes I like to watch the gran prix

Top gear as well, on daddy's big TV


I love my mummy as she keeps me cool,

she feeds me milk and wipes my drool,


Daddy makes me laugh and smile,

but he goes out to "work" for a little while


so it's just me and mummy chillin' out,

no need to scream, no need to shout,


I learn about 'Potter, did you know he's a wizard?

and later today, daddy is getting a lizard!


My eyes are red and becoming weary

i'm feelin' grizzly and getting teary,


so I'll end this rap at this time,

and leave you all with a might fine ryhme,


oh yeah, oh, oh, oh yeah, oh, gotta go....

No comments:

Post a Comment