Saturday 18 September 2010

NESTING











So I've been nesting - BIG TIME. And I have to say the results are very rewarding....the only down side? THE WORK IS NEVER DONE!! There's still plenty of paintwork and skirting boards to wash, crumbs to hoover up, washing to do, dishes to clean, junk to sort out, toys to clear up, stairs to hoover, floors to sweep, cobwebs to get rid of.....oh ITS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
But I'm getting there.
Still, got everything we need for Alex - except for a bouncer - so that's pretty good going. Plus all his clothes and blankets have been washed and are ready (I've even made his bed) :)
SOooo....now I can focus on the cleaning I need to keep on top of and my hypnobirthing CD because NO WAY can I let myself freak out again like I did when I was in labour with Ryan - seriously there was a moment (which lasted about 20 minutes) where I completely lost it, I thought I was going to cease existing because the measure of pain on every level (mental, physical, spiritual, temporal...) was so great and intense that I thought there was no way anyone could exist...let alone be alive. Anyways apparently this is called "transition" phase and everyone goes through it and it's all normal and yes that totally went away when I could suddenly push but SERIOUSLY, that Is NOT a feeling I want to experience again - that feeling of total and utter despair and failure and panic and *okay breeeeeeaaathe!!!* See why I'm doing the hypnobirthing course now? Let's hope it makes a difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment