Sunday 26 September 2010

Please Come Home Baby Arnie! :(


Baby Arnie; when we got home from shopping and cleaning the chapel on Saturday, we found the vivarium cage door open by about a cm. This is more than enough for you to wriggle your way out of - and so your vivarium is empty and abandoned.
We miss you. We have ripped up carpets, lifted sofas, looked through all our clothes, drawers, wardrobes, cupboards, skirting boards, radiators, stairs, appliances and curtains. Yet we can not find you.
Ross and I are heartbroken and we are praying ferverently that Heavenly Father will help us find you. As we go to bed for the second time without you in your vivarium it is with heavy hearts. At first I was just frightened of finding you creeping up on me or startling me when I go to the loo - now I'm scared that we will never find you.
I can not believe I am in tears as I write this - who knew you would become a part of this family! I sincerely hope and pray and plead with Heavenly Father that we find you. Please, please, please.
I don't know what else to say, I'm absolutely heartbroken and begining to lose hope.
Please come home.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment