Friday 3 September 2010

Return of the Morning Sickness!

I feel like my pregnancies are like dramatic Star Wars movies. lol.

I'm not being sick yet, but oh boy do I feel like i'm going to be! I feel like I'm experiencing a return of the first trimester, only it's much heavier, gruntier and a real pain in the ribs and back!!

I'm so emotional too! I cry when I have to pick Ryan up from his cot, I cry when I have to change his nappy (who wouldn't? haha) I cry when he climbs on top of my and wriggles onto my lap pressing his back into my bump like it's a bean bag....I cry when he's good, I cry when he's naughty....I cry when Ross is away at work all day long and cry buckets when he's home!

I think I need to drink more to make up for all this crying!

My house - it is massive. How does one clean such a large house when it takes so much energy just to get up and dressed? I can't carry the hoover up and down the stairs anymore. I'm *this* close to throwing laundry down the hole between the stairs like it's some sort of laundry shoot....

Ryan has found a great new game - take the balls out of his ballpit (in his bedroom, 3rd floor) and throw the balls down the stairs one by one....all the way to the bottom floor.

Yet Ryan is proving to be helpful....I'll say "give it to mummy" and he'll give me anything that is in his hands. He's learnt to "fetch" the post too (he hears the postman put letters through the door, runs down the stairs and comes back up with letter in his hands) What makes me laugh is he has also learnt that junk mail (leaflets) get thrown in a pile next to the front door!

He will pick a blu ray movie and give it to me to put it on and then sit and watch the movie all the way through - so I can hardly complain!

I just can't take him out - I feel horrendous. He munches on whatever we have in....bread, ham wrap, fruit loaf and biscuits...it's so hard.

All I want to do is wrap myself up in my duvet and sleep in bed all day and night. :(

Woe is me!

*sigh* Oh well, 9 weeks to go...

1 comment:

  1. oh Laura! poor you :( that's so sad! if you can drink it should help as that made such a difference to me in the hospital if you are able to drink lots with tablets you get more benefit, I'm sure you know that though. Not long now although I'm sure it feels like forever away, before you know it 'Alex the great' will be here. Hang in there!
    You are doing SO well!!!!!!!! Thinking of you and will pray for you Gem xxxxx (I love that Ryan gets the post lol he's so little!!!)

    ReplyDelete