Saturday 14 February 2009

An Interesting Opportunity

I received an email from one of the ladies who I wrote a poem for, she owns a business in making personalised baby clothing - and she wants to put me and my business on her website!!


"If you email me over some of those poems for the children as examples i can set them up on my web page for you. I can give you a whole page on the site (www.topofthetotsltd.co.uk) with your email address/phone number/details about you etc on there so if anyone wants to order them they can go direct through to you."

I'll need to take a few days to think about the logistics and write some examples to be put on the site, but I'm very excited by the prospect and It certainly would prove to be a blessing from Heavenly Father to help us financially. I need to do some homework too, like how much people would be happy to spend, what they'd expect to see, how the presentation should be, if it's more appropriate to have the poems printed in a Card or framed as a gift - or both! It's exciting and I'm probably mad for going into this with just 3 months to go til the biggest change of my life takes place, but I see this as a huge opportunity and why not take it??

Laura

Ps, HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey laura just wondered if you have had your anti-d test yet? I know it must be soon, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having it on tuesday!! How's the move coming on?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! The move is slow but getting there. Sometimes I feel like I might be going into Labour. Feeling sharp pain in my left side, tightening, back pain. All very common too but I think I am very nervous incase I go into Labour on the plane. Lets cross our fingers and toes! x

    ReplyDelete