Wednesday 25 February 2009

Things You Should Never Say to a Pregnant Woman

  1. Are you sure you're pregnant?
  2. Woah! I thought you were just getting fat!
  3. You're pregnant! Congratulations! I had a miscarriage....but I'm sure you'll be fine
  4. Aren't you worried hun? You're looking a bit small....
  5. Are you really sure there's a baby in there?
  6. So are you ready to pop yet?
  7. Wow, I bet you have loads of stretchmarks now...
  8. I loved being pregnant....oh but the labour!! Still makes me shudder!!
  9. Your body will never be the same now...
  10. You're finally "blooming" then
  11. Oh, I can totally see you're pregnant now.....yeah it's all in your face...real chubby!
  12. Aw pregnancy, yes it's great, except for the leaking boobs, piles, constipation, weak bladder....
  13. Oh my gosh, my labour was so painful I wanted to end my life!
  14. Having a baby is SO gross
  15. My partner never looked at me the same way since he saw me give birth...
  16. Oh I bet you're really fed up of being pregnant now!
  17. You look awful! How do you feel?
  18. I hated being pregnant - and the birth! Ugh, never again.
  19. Don't give birth in hospital, they WILL mess up your stitches!
  20. I gave birth in the toilet!
  21. I went into hospital being my waters went....turned out I'd just wet myself!
  22. My sister's, best friend's auntie had a stillbirth...not to worry you or anything
  23. I used to have a friend....but then she had her baby and got boring
  24. Ugh, I can't stand people who go on about their babies
  25. You're swelling up a bit - aren't you worried?
  26. Oh my gosh, what if your baby comes out a ginger??
  27. Pregnant women freak me out
  28. Wow, you're baby is gonna be HUGE
  29. Don't you worry about your baby growing up to resent you?
  30. Do you really think you're ready to be a parent?
All ligit things which have been said to me.

1 comment: